- Waiting on Nickel Alu Bronze bolts before we can complete hull planking.
- Meanwhile completed sections are being caulked with traditional British Oakum.
- Modified interior fit-out has commenced in accordance with Paul Spooner’s drawings and Tim’s requirements.
- Forward section bulkheads being fitted and cabinet work for relocated main electric distribution panel.
- Bulwarks painting and deck varnish work is on-going.
- Final new spars are waiting on next week’s Douglas Fir container.
- Main and mizzen spreaders are complete.
- Rebuilt rudder will be installed early next week.
- Carpenters working on starboard side guest cabin adjacent to engine room.
- New Kohler 20.5 Kva Genset sourced. Currently being shipped from Singapore to our Bonded Warehouse.
- First wire shipment and Watermaker in transit from Phuket to PSS shipyard.
Cariad Project Manager
12th November 2022.