- Hull planking is complete using temporary bolts. Waiting on Nickel Alu Bronze bolts from UK so we can complete hull planking.
- Meanwhile completed sections are being caulked.
- New shipment of Oakum from Davey UK is stuck in Customs.
- Modified interior fit-out has commenced in accordance with Paul Spooner’s drawings and Tim’s requirements. Three carpentry teams working in three different areas.
- Bulwarks painting complete and finished teak deck and deck has been covered with lino.
- Juha team pushing ahead on new hollow spars.
- New Kohler 20.5 Kva Genset in on site ready for installation.
- First wire shipment and Watermaker already on site..
PROGRESS REPORT #28.
HOLLOW SPAR BUILDING.
PLANKING COMPLETED USING TEMPORARY BOLTS. WAITING ON UK BOLTS.
TEAK DECK FINISHED AND PROTECTED.
Cariad Project Manager
15TH December 2022.